Nutrition Programs Support Driver PRN
PRN Flex- time – as needed - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Flex-time Position – as needed
Support the Home Delivered Meals and Congregate Site Programs in a variety of capacities including but not limited to, flextime driver, assist with various clerical duties, and project support.
Candidates must have excellent people skills, verbal, written, organizational and time management skills. Candidates must also possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, provide proof of insurance, and have reliable transportation. Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
MAP/Community Health Worker Specialist
Full Time – non-exempt position; 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Considering a career change for the new year? Are you looking for if you are looking to help in your community? Are you compassionate, care about others and have excellent communication skills? If so, the Washington County Commission on Aging, Inc. may have what you are looking for. This entry-level position offers growth, change, and hands-on learning while supporting senior clients as a Maryland Access Point (MAP) Community Health Worker (CHW). This position provides assistance to individuals and their families to navigate and access home & community-based services/resources in an effort to adopt healthy behaviors through goal setting and advocacy.
Exceptional organization and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail required; strong oral/written communication skills are a must. Must be able to identify and use resources, have initiative, be self-directed, and have the capacity to work independently. Must be flexible and possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, changing environment. Ability and willingness to provide emotional support, encouragement, and motivation to individuals as well as the ability to initiate and maintain positive working relationships with staff and other organizations. Requires the ability to travel throughout Washington County and must have a valid driver’s license and automobile that is insured. Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
Nutriton Programs Support Specialist
Full Time – 35 hours per week – 5 days per week - Monday–Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
At the Washington County Commission on Aging, Inc. we are dedicated to supporting nutrition programs that make a positive impact on the community we serve. We are currently seeking a Nutrition Programs Support Specialist to assist us in various capacities, including transportation of home delivered meals to medically homebound clients, clerical duties and project support. If you are a motivated and organized individual with excellent people skills and a commitment to diversity, we encourage you to apply.
- Assist with transportation needs related to our nutrition programs.
- Ensure save and timely delivery of program resources.
- Maintain a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Provide proof of insurance.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Assist with various clerical tasks to insure smooth program operations.
- Maintain organized records and documentation.
- 2Utilize excellent organization and time management skills.
- Collaborate with the team on various projects related to nutrition programs.
- Provide valuable assistance to ensure project success.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent people skills and ability to work well with others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications and software.
- Valid Driver's license with a good driving record.
- Proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
- Physical fitness to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Successful completion of a physical, drug screen and background check.
The WCCOA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that reflects the diverse community we serve.
Candidates must have excellent people skills, verbal, written, organizational, and time management skills. Excellent computer skills and the ability to communicate effectively are essential for this position. Candidates must also possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, provide proof of insurance, and have reliable transportation. Must have a current and valid driver’s license. Must be able to lift/push/pull 50 lbs. Physical, drug screen, and background check required.
If you are enthusiastic, organized, and ready to support our nutrition programs, we encourage you to apply for the Nutrition Programs Support Specialist position. Please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant skills and qualifications to the Human Resource Director at [email protected] or stop by Monday through Friday between 9 am – 4 pm to fill out an application at 535 East Franklin Street, Hagerstown, MD 21740.